NATURALLY LIFTS YOUR FACE AND SPIRIT FOR LIFE!
Zone Face Lift is astonishing because it is a completely natural anti-aging holistic therapy and brings about changes in the facial appearance even after just one session! The appeal of Zone Face Lift is that it aims to make you feel rested, restored and re-balanced, looking good and feeling good from the inside out.
A one off treatment can be beneficial, but for a more lasting and transformational effect a programme of treatments is recommended.
Some more benefits are:
* A more youthful appearance without the use of botox and facial fillers.
* A more radiant complexion and sculpted appearance.
This unique and bespoke anti-aging treatment has had a wonderful review from Sarah Vine, leading beauty journalist who described it as "A CONTENDER FOR LONDON'S BEST FACIAL TREATMENT"
I use the Bergman method, having been trained by Ziggie Bergman, who is a much sought after top London facialist. She has gotten proven results using this treatment which she developed after many years of study and research. Because the treatment includes facial reflexology, you will also receive the benefits this brings.
What happens during the Advanced Facelift Massage Treatment (Bergman Method)?
After the application of a facial oil, combined methods will be used incorporating:
* FACIAL REFLEXOLOGY (with all the benefits this provides)
* FACIAL MASSAGE
* JAPANESE LIFTING TECHNIQUES (to encourage facial sculpting)
* GUA SHA JADE BEAUTY TOOLS, FACIAL ROLLERS & QUARTZ SPHERES
In what ways does Advanced Facelift Massage (Bergman method work) and brings about visible results?
* STIMULATES THE DEVELOPMENT OF COLLAGEN & ELASTIN
* HELPS TO CONTOUR THE FACE, LIFTS, PLUMPS & SCULPTS
* MANIPULATES MUSCLE AND RETRAINS IT
* SOFTENS FINE LINES & WRINKLES
* RELEASES EMOTIONS & TENSION THAT ARE HELD IN THE FACE
* CLEARS SEBACEOUS GLANDS IF YOU SUFFER FROM ACNE
£45 for a single treatment (1 hour)
After a full consultation, a treatment will be designed that will benefit you most.
To contact me please call me on 07443 339 378. or 01621 782920.
Or you may email me at: email@example.com